With the Call for Cases 2013 oikos and Ashoka join forces to promote the creation of high quality teaching cases on Corporate Sustainability (supported by oikos foundation) and Social Entrepreneurship (supported by Ashoka). The competition welcomes entries from all parts of the world. Submitted case studies should be suitable for use in management education and should be related to managerial issues faced by organisations and individuals. Written feedbacks are given to each case contributor.
Note: The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 26, 2012
Corporate Sustainability Track
supported by oikos Foundation
Cases should illustrate sustainability-related strategies and change processes in established medium and large organisations.
- Oana Branzei, Ivey, Canada
- T. Tsai, CEIBS Shanghai, China
Social Entrepreneurship Track
supported by Ashoka
Cases should illustrate entrepreneurial initiatives that use business principles to address social and environmental challenges.
- Felipe Santos, INSEAD, France
- Chris Steyaert, St. Gallen, CH
- Dror Etzion, McGill, Canada
- Jill Kickul, NYU Stern, USA
- Heiko Hosomi, Innsbruck U., Austria.
- Anne-Claire Pache, ESSEC, France
- Imran Chowdhury, Pace U., USA
- Jan Lepoutre, ESSEC, France
- Saurabh Lall, Aspen Institute, USA
Comment: please note that the list of judges for the SE and CS tracks is under development.
October 26, 2012 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please refer to the call for cases for further information. Thank you!
We look forward to receiving your case!